It's not just about money but you need that too! Scholarships, Internship and Post Grad Resumes, Interviews, College Stress, Academic Success
"I contacted Denise on a referral from a friend. Since it was December of my son's senior year and he was already accepted to his college, I thought all I needed was help in finding scholarships to fill the gap, so can I just take the scholarship course? Denise explained that finding scholarships is easy. Winning them takes strategy. I signed up for the full Cracking the Code to Free College course but she made me promise to NOT SKIP steps!
All I can say is, she's a genius! "
One module opens every few days! This is NOT just how to find and win scholarships. This course covers EVERYTHING we did that won multiple scholarships, got acceptances to every college applied to with scholarship offers, AND had colleges begging my kids to come to their school.
* Video coaching sessions ($3997 value)
- 4-year College Timeline for what to do when!
- Activities-The importance for post grad schools. What impresses employers. What doesn't.
- Resume-Build your post graduate CV and Resume for College Internships and post graduate employment.
- Finding Money for College-What does it take to win scholarships; Where else to find money for college.
- Post Graduate Admissions and Scholarship Essays-What are committees looking for in the winning essay.
- Career Planning - What to do if you change want to change your major
- Building your Extracurricular Portfolio
* Personal support ($997)
* Downloadable Templates ($397 value) to organize
*Scholarship Search Spreadsheet
* Regular Office Hours - Ask Questions, Get Feedback.
* Lifetime Access to course content
* Private Membership Facebook support group ($997)
*Retake the Live Course anytime for free ($3000)
* The Scholarship System© Advanced College Scholarships Video Course-Where to find scholarships you have the best chance of winning
* Winning Scholarship Essays Book-know what a winning essay reads like.
* Grad School entrance exams-When should you take them and how often.
* How social media can determine your outcome
* Making the most of summers
* Let's talk stress-How to handle it
* Access to Me! (Priceless!)
This strategy helps you live differently than your peers! This is exactly how my kids attended college on $199,000 in free money!
Not true! The majority of academic or merit scholarships are usually not tied to family income. But the earlier you begin, the more opportunities there are. There are scholarship deadlines every month and they begin in kindergarten! Get Started Now!
Actually, the majority of scholarships don't ask for GPA or test scores. Answering a simple essay question is often all it takes.
30% of college students graduate debt-free, almost 600,000 students every year. After 7000 hours of research this is the exact strategy both my children and others have used to attain a debt free education.
The earlier you start, the more opportunities your child will have. Don't leave money on the table.
Joint the 30%!
Not only do the students live a different life from their debt-ridden peers, so do their parents. Imagine not having to worry about how to pay for next semester's tuition or how to pay your own living expenses because you used your retirement for your child's college fund. Graduating without debt, both young adults and parents can enjoy life and do what they were meant to do...
Affect Change in Their World.
Click the button and join the 30%.