(CCFC) The High School to College Roadmap
100% of CCFC families win scholarships
(Nationally only 1 in 8 college students wins a scholarship.)
31% of CCFC families cover their entire cost of attendance with scholarships
(Nationally only 0.3% of college student.) cover their entire cost with scholarships
Not only do these students live a different life from their debt-ridden peers, so do their parents. Imagine not having to worry about how to pay for next semester's tuition or how to pay your own living expenses because you used your retirement for your child's college fund. Graduating without debt, both young adults and parents can enjoy life and do what they were meant to do...
Affect Change in Their World.
Click the button and join the 30%.
"I contacted Denise on a referral from a friend. Since it was December of my son's senior year and he was already accepted to his college, I thought all I needed was help in finding scholarships to fill the gap. "So, can I just take the scholarship course?" Denise explained that finding scholarships is easy. Winning them takes strategy. I signed up for the full Cracking the Code to Free College course but she made me promise to NOT SKIP steps!
All I can say is, she's a genius! "
"I had Denise's help searching for scholarships for my son...then in May 2020, I decided to go to the local community college! So far, I have earned scholarships from 3 different organizations and began working in the Admissions office as a Work/Study employee since the end of April. Thank you for all you do and have done to help me and my son. In addition to his scholarships, he is earning money through a part-time job on campus and managing all of his bills on his own. He won't even take free groceries from me...haha! : ) Thank you so much, ~ Joy
P.S. I have been stocking my scholarships in savings, just to have an emergency fund!"
Probably not a good idea. The average public university cost of attendance is just over $100,000. While it may not seem like a big deal to withdraw $100,000 or so, the impact is a loss of more than $800,000 to your retirement.
"You can't eat a diploma!"~Denise Thomas
You don't have to wait for the opening of a live series! One module opens each week! This is NOT only how to find and win scholarships. This course covers EVERYTHING we did that won multiple scholarships, got acceptances to every college applied to with scholarship offers, AND had colleges begging my kids to come to their school.
* 7 video coaching sessions ($2997 value)
-Branding for Success (Your Teen's Digital Footprint)
- 4-year High School Timeline for Parent and Student-Who does What! And more importantly, WHEN!
- Activities-The importance to Colleges. What impresses? What doesn't?
- Resume-Build your teen's high school to college CV and Resume (different from the employment resume) & How to change it for College Internships and post-graduate employment.
- Finding Money for College-What does it take to win scholarships; Where else to find money for college?
- College Admissions and Scholarship Essays-What are colleges and scholarship committees looking for in the winning essay.
- Choosing a College-Choosing colleges, that WANT your teen.
- Career Planning -for the student without a clue.
- Building an Extracurricular Portfolio-Completion for one of the largest local and national U.S. scholarships.
* Personal support ($997)
* Downloadable Templates ($397 value) to organize
*Scholarship Search Spreadsheet
*College Search Spreadsheet
* Regular Q&A Office Hours - Ask Questions, Get Feedback.
* Lifetime Access to prerecorded course content
*Retake the Live Course anytime for free ($3000) Taught in Live group sessions once each year
* The Scholarship System© Advanced College Scholarships Video Course-Where to find scholarships your teen has the best chance of winning
* Winning Scholarship Essays-know what the winning essay reads like. What connects with the reader for the win?
* Monthly Q&A's with me to ask any questions. Can't make it that day? Submit your questions in advance and I'll answer it live. you'll get the replay.
* Monthly Expert Masterclasses on special topics
* College entrance exams-your high school counselor has it all wrong.
* Summit Expert Interviews-20 interviews with actionable steps.
* How social media can determine your teen's outcome
* Making the most of summers
* College tour checklist, & questions to ask, and what not to ask.
* Homeschool Bonus: Transcripts, Counselor Report, & Academic Portfolio
* Access to Me! (Priceless!)
This strategy not only helps your teen to live differently than his peers, you might too! This is exactly how my kids attended college on $199,000 in free money!
Never lose money! If you previously purchased a Get Ahead of the Class course 100% of your previous purchase price goes toward Cracking the Code to Free College. Just get in touch with me and we'll work out the details.
30% of college students graduate debt-free, almost 600,000 students every year. After 7000 hours of research this is the exact strategy both my children and others have used to attain a debt free education.
The earlier you start, the more opportunities your child will have. Don't leave money on the table.
Join the 30%!
Not only do the students live a different life from their debt-ridden peers, so do their parents. Imagine not having to worry about how to pay for next semester's tuition or how to pay your own living expenses because you used your retirement for your child's college fund. Graduating without debt, both young adults and parents can enjoy life and do what they were meant to do...
Affect Change in Their World.
Click the button and join the 30%.
Yes! I often hear parents repeating the myths that have kept our young adults in student loan debt for decades... Myths such as
Not true! The majority of academic or merit scholarships are usually not tied to family income. (We were making 6-figures when my teens won all that moolah!) But the earlier you begin, the more opportunities there are. There are scholarship deadlines every month and they begin in kindergarten! Get Started Now!
Actually, the majority of scholarships don't ask for GPA or test scores. Answering a simple essay question is often all it takes.
a non-profit organization that takes care of our furry soldiers and first responders! These dogs protect our 2 legged heroes and they need protection as well. Spike's K-9 Fund purchases needed protective gear for our 4-legged heroes. Get Ahead of the Class is a proud supporter!CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED NOW